We can provide free advice over the phone in Manchester:
- Help claiming Universal Credit, Tax Credits and benefits
- Help with Council Tax support
- Advice on debt
- Advice on housing and help claiming housing benefit
- Advice on the Government’s furlough scheme
- Advice if you have no recourse to public funds
- Advice on self employment income support scheme
- Advice on statutory sick pay
0161 740 8999
Advice in other languages and translation:
We can provide advice in Urdu, Pushto, Punjabi, German, Cantonese, Mandarin, Malay, Bahasa, Hakka and English.
We can also provide advice in other languages via an interpreter.
If you are unable to phone you can text on 07823 495 307